Greetings from the LEGO Store at the Chandler Fashion Center; Chandler, AZ!
Here’s a list of all our current markdowns in the store, most items still have a decent amount of stock left so I wouldn’t be too afraid of missing out on something unless you wait too long:
- 7746 Single Drum Roller (City) – on sale for $14.98 from $29.99
- 10189 Taj Mahal (Exclusive) – on sale for $249.99 from $299.99
- 5594 Cargo Plane (DUPLO) – on sale for $29.98 from $49.99
EXTENDED LINE PRODUCTS:
- Star Wars Magnet Pack (Battle Damaged Darth Vader, Snowtrooper, Shadow Trooper) – on sale for $9.98 from $14.99
- Star Wars Magnet Pack (Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul, Naboo Fighter Pilot) – on sale for $9.98 from $14.99
- Star Wars Darth Vader Adult Watch – on sale for $14.98 from $29.99
- Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Adult Watch – on sale for $14.98 from $29.99
- Star Wars Stormtrooper Adult Watch – on sale for $14.98 from $29.99
- Star Wars Luke Skywalker & Han Solo Adult Watch – on sale for $14.98 from $29.99
- LEGO Atlantis Foam Trident – on sale for $2.48 from $9.99
- LEGO Felt Tip Pen Set – on sale for $2.48 from $4.99
- LEGO 2×4 White Brick Key Chain – on sale for $2.48 from $4.99
- LEGO 2×4 Light Blue Brick Key Chain – on sale for $2.48 from $4.99
- Power Miners Red Rock Monster Key Chain – on sale for $2.48 from $4.99
- Belville Lunch Box- on sale for $3.98 from $14.99
- LEGO Classic Navy Blue Minifigure T-Shirts (Available in Adult XL & XXL) – on sale for $8.48 from $16.99
Mostly extended line products this time around but you can rest assured that if any new items are reduced we will let you know here as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the product or availability, please fell free to call the store at (480) 899-0228 or send an email to Kevin.Hinkle@LEGO.com
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support from the entire LEGO Chandler team!
Kevin A. Hinkle
Along with keeping the group up to speed with news and updates, I’d like to start showcasing those LEGO creations that stand apart from the masses, not just exclusively from our LUG, but from all over the world. I know there are plenty of other amazing blogs out there, but we can have our say too.
It only seems appropriate to start with this beautiful tribute to Nnenn, Cole Blaq’s ‘Angel of Redemption’. I’m a fan of the great parts usage and color scheme, but what I like best of all is the black canopy …not very minifig friendly.
Join us this Saturday, April 17, 2010 at the North Tempe Multigenerational Center at 1:30. This month’s draft set will be 7570 The Ostrich Race. The inventory can be seen here. Make sure to use the poll to let us all know how many sets we’ll be drafting.
For more information and a map to the location, click here.
If you love LEGO and happen to be in the Bay Area this weekend, be sure to stop by Bricks By The Bay’s public exhibition on Sunday between 10am and 4pm at the Silicon Valley Marriott in Fremont, CA.
CactusBrick will be hosting a one hour segment of Comicon on Sunday, May 30 from 1030-1130.
More details soon…
I will be making some updates to the site in the upcoming weeks in attempt to make it more useful and maybe drive some traffic through this ghost town!
Clark, Corey, Larry with some of Corey’s inventory:
Chris and Steve look over the DK LEGO books:
Jeremy opening the draft set, Aaron working on his Stargate, and Steve’s MOC in the forground:
Jeremy explores the draft kit (Smash ‘n’ Grab):
Nate sets up his Confederate and Union armies…
Next meeting is February 20th!
We’re meeting again this January 16th at the North Tempe Multi-Generational Center.
1555 N. Bridalwreath Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Note: If you’re new, the center is *South* of Marigold, not north as Google’s map shows.
We will be doing a parts draft of the Lego 5982 “Smash ‘n Grab” Space Police set. There will also be a building competition for 18/19th century style plantation / country mansion. The prize is only bragging rights, but if you’re so inclined, feel free to create and bring an entry!